We are looking for team leaders that want to make a difference. If you can lead a hardworking group of team members and have great communication skills, we are looking for you!
The production team leader is responsible for being the go-to resource for team members, providing knowledge, experience, motivation, training, support, and advice. They will be part of a team that helps sustain and improve quality and efficiency. The production team leader encourages team effort and supportive attitudes between workers.
The ideal candidate has a leadership background, isn’t afraid of face-to-face communication, can assist with training of new and current employees, and has the willingness to learn new procedures.
At WPI, we offer a work-life balance, a clean and collaborative work environment, and many opportunities for growth and development.
WPI is an equal opportunity employer offering a highly competitive benefit package: short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, accident coverage, critical event coverage, 401K plan, holiday pay, PTO, safety equipment reimbursement, and an employee assistance program.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills; mentoring, teaching, and training
- Ability to multi-task and be responsive to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize and read a variety of measuring devices
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating instructions
- Computer skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs., walk, crawl, and climb throughout the workday
- Availability: weekends as needed