Whether you are looking to get your foot in the door in manufacturing or looking for a company that has opportunity for advancement, we have the position for you!
As an assembly operator, you are using dexterity skills and repetitive motions to assemble plastic parts and conduct tests on final products. Most workstations require working as a team to complete production at a fast rate. Attention to detail is vital to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
At WPI, we offer a work-life balance, a clean and collaborative work environment, and many opportunities for growth and development.
WPI is an equal opportunity employer offering a highly competitive benefit package: short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, accident coverage, critical event coverage, 401K plan, holiday pay, PTO, safety equipment reimbursement, and an employee assistance program.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and be responsive to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize and read a variety of measuring devices
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs., walk, crawl, and climb throughout the workday
- Availability: weekends as needed