Wisconsin Plastics, Inc.
We are an organization that provides ideas, innovation, and custom-manufactured products to customers around the world.
Taking Projects From Consumer Research Through Production Implementation
WPI is a value-based organization. Our company provides design and development expertise, manufacturing and assembly solutions, storage and distribution capabilities, and many other value-added services.
Each of our complementing services results in better communication, lower costs, and shorter lead times. Our diverse network of experts and collaborative working style offers you a wider range of solutions.
WPI has the unique ability to take projects from consumer research through production implementation. Experienced designers, engineers, and project managers work through a holistic process and integrate the latest technologies to ensure the successful development of your products. Learn more about the WPI process and other non-traditional development services here.
WPI provides value-added services throughout the process, going beyond where typical shoot-and-ship operations stop. The results are superior products and exceptional customer experiences. Find out how we can bring your ideas to life through manufacturing and injection molding, warehousing and distribution services, assembly solutions, and many other added value operations.
Browse our capabilities and all the unique offerings from each of the WPI divisions on this site. If you have any questions or have a specific project in mind, contact us or request a quote today. Our exceptional customer service starts from the very first interaction. See how WPI can help you bring your ideas to life.
Wisconsin Plastics, Inc. is committed to creating innovative products for its customers through the wise use of resources that are an integral part of what we do. Our team is committed to incorporating sustainable business practices in our daily activities. We believe it is our corporate responsibility to practice good stewardship of our environment and being responsible not only to ourselves but to our customers, vendors, employees and our community. We will demonstrate our commitment to this policy through:
- Environmental Risk Control – We will identify, minimize and prevent pollution by reducing hazards and risks in areas attributed to our operations, wherever possible.
- Continuous Improvement – We will continue to seek out ways to improve our environmental performance throughout the organization.
- Maintain a product line of dispensing systems which target the reduction of paper and chemical waste.
- Regulatory Compliance – We will meet or exceed applicable and relevant regulatory requirements and other industry standards/guidelines to which we belong. Wisconsin Plastics is a member.
- Green Supplier Network – Established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of commerce to help businesses stay competitive while reducing impact on
Wisconsin Plastics reviews environmental objectives and targets on an annual basis to ensure continued effectiveness, adequacy, and suitability and conveys this policy to all WPI employees and on-site contractors.
- Using regrind, where allowable, back into the molding process, while selling all unusable regrinds to third-party recyclers to be recycled for use in the reprocessing marketplace.
- Working with our process owners, internal and external, to reduce corrugated waste, and specify reusable packaging wherever possible and practical.
- Maintain a recycling program ( Paper, Corrugated, Aluminum, etc)
- Installing motion-activated on/off electric switches in offices and conference rooms.
- Converting office and plant lighting to environmentally-friendly, and energy-efficient systems.
- A capital equipment policy to purchase energy-saving electric molding machines where feasible. Wisconsin Plastics is consistently upgrading its machine mix to more electric and hybrid electric machines where possible as well as energy efficient support and auxiliary system.
- Utilize closed loop water systems
Stewards of our Environment
- Coordinate and allow employees flexibility to participate in community events fostering a “Green Culture“.
- Earth Day 2018
- Arbor Day 2018
WE ARE CURRENTLY SHOVELING OUR WAY OUT OF A MAJOR SNOWSTORM, IN MID APRIL. THIS WILL IMPACT OUR ABILITY TO ASSIST IN PLANTING ANY SORT OF TREES